Engineering services Bennet Lifter Park for the City of Miami Gardens, Miami-Dade County, FL.
The intent of the project was to construct additional parking spaces within the park facility, just south of the existing guardhouse. In addition, an overflow parking area is proposed along the existing curve behind the restroom building. This project will add 38 newly paved parking spaces and will include the use of asphalt pavement, concrete curbs, concrete sidewalks, pavement markings, and signage. The project also included the renovation of the existing community service building and restrooms at this park, along with a new playground area and shelters.
This project included:
- Lead Civil Engineer and Project Manager for Planning, Estimating, Design, Permitting and Construction Services.
- Progress meetings with City’s staff and commissioners to provide updates of work performed.
- Permit and Construction Document Review meeting with City Staff.
- Bidding and Construction Administrative Services as the Owner representative for the City of Miramar.
- Site Engineering Design to include the design of the proposed nineteen (19) parking space lot located northwest of Shelter No. 1.
- A storm-water Pollution Prevention Plan has been prepared as part of the design