West Side Water Main Loop for the Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD)
This project included design, permit, biding support, and engineering support for the construction of a 12inch Water Main loop located at Taxiway C west and north of Lee Wagner Boulevard at the Fort Lauderdale Airport. The project installed approximately 6,500 LF of 12” and 16” ductile iron pipe extending supply to the area and the adjoining developments such as Jets cape, including future developments. Our responsibilities were:
This project included:
- Provide General civil engineering services.
- Obtain Engineering Permits for the project.
- Construction Management and Engineering during construction services. Inspection records.
- Reporting directly to the EOR ensuring faithful execution of the design. Represented BCAD in matters concerning MOT, Security, Operation and Safety.
- Served as liaison between the Owner and the Contractor.