North Perry Airport Park and Ride for the City of Pembroke Pines
The Park and Ride facility located at the North Perry Airport provides a location that allows residents in the vicinity of Pembroke Road and University Drive the ability to utilize the Broward County Transit System for transportation throughout the County. The Transit Department provides this facility with over 175 parking spaces on a 2.2 Acre lot, and access to major transit routes throughout Broward County.
The project was fast tracked with the local City and County governmental agencies, as well as the Broward County Aviation Department for the development of this site in just a few months, our responsibilities were:
Our main activities in this project were:
- Engineering design documents for the development Coordination with County and Government to expedite the project.
- Design and Permitting of a parking facility providing over 175 parking spaces.
- Design of the Drainage System to meet local drainage criteria.
- Pavement Marking and Signage Design, Site Lighting and Electrical Design.
- Provide Construction Management and Engineering Services during construction to certify the completion of the project.
- Field Inspections and Professional Surveying Services
- Obtaining Engineering Permits for “Fast-Tracked” project in less than 30 days